membership for accountancy firms
information when you need it
the firm must be listed in the accountancy age top 50 listing within the last three years, or the top 50 firms from the accountancy top 60 listing. the directors may accept applications from other accountancy firms, and professional practices at their discretion.
- full access to all areas of the web site (excluding any areas specifically for the administration and finances of the group).
- access to the exclusive ait member software and services survey; this is an invaluable aid to the specification and selection of key software and services spanning more than 70 key areas;
- up to three free seats at the annual conference (September) – inclusive of accommodation, food/drinks, entertainment and full delegate access over the 2 days. this is a key industry event, which includes supplier presentations, round table discussions and many many opportunities to network with it professionals and supplier representatives and contacts. details of this year’s event can be found here;
- up to four free seats at every technical meeting – open to I.T. and practice professionals;
- one free seat at the IT Director annual lunch;
- full access to the membership linkedin site, this site is for the exclusive use by accountancy firm and supplier members to openly discuss current issues, challenges and hot topics;
- electronic copies of the membership publication, portrait;
- regular electronic membership updates;
- direct access to the expanding network of accountancy and supplier members.
- many members have worked together to solve technical issues, problem solving, and in some cases, dispute resolution.